Manufacturer Certified & Approved Repairs
Higher Quality & Safer
D&M Auto Body is a certified auto body shop for many different brands and types of vehicles. Our shop undergoes annual inspection from a third-party. They assesses our protocols, equipment and materials to ensure we follow the manufacturers’ standards. As technology changes, we must keep up with the advancements in the industry. This means our employees must be highly dedicated to each of our certifications.
Why is this important for you? A certified shop will always follow the proper procedure when repairing your vehicle. Other shops won’t. Certifications also keep us up to date with the current repair technology and processes. Without this upkeep, your safety and the quality of your repairs can be jeopardized. It also helps to retain a better resale value for your vehicle.
We have access to the most up-to-date repair processes and invested in the proper equipment needed to fix each vehicle. This sets us apart from basic auto body shops who only provide basic services. Our program includes:
- Keeping up-to-date on technician education through the I-CAR program.
- Following the most current manufacturer’s specifications for repairing your vehicle.
- Being trained to use the proper tools and equipment to properly repair your vehicle.
- We hold I-CAR Gold status, a high-level of shop cleanliness and a professional atmosphere.
- Recommending the use of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- We are committed to maintaining the lifetime limited warranty on your vehicle.
See our ever growing list of certified auto body manufacturers below.